There’s a new mystery at the Opera House…
Join us for an unforgettable Escape Room experience and solve the mystery that awaits you at the Opera House. We are excited to bring brand new puzzles, riddles, storyline, and more to one of our most anticipated events of the year!
Escape Room Experience
The Opera House staff is proud to present an escape room experience set in the year 1944. Step back in time and dive in to this fun and challenging mystery. This years mystery will be focused on puzzles and riddles, mixed with the element of immersive theater for a truly unique experience.
Immersive Theater Elements
We are excited to have live actors participate to bring this escape room to life. Be cautious, this year’s mystery has a spooky nature and we believe young children will be frightened. This event is family friendly. We encourage our mystery goers to dress for the time period!
Time Slots and Ticket Information
- $20 per person
- No more than 8 people per team
- Smaller groups will be combined at the discretion of the Opera House staff.
- To avoid the possibility of being combined with another group, you can purchase the time slot for $135
- Email email@example.com or call us at (830)278-4184 for more information, and to book your time slot.
- 10PM and 11PM time slots will be dark (lantern led) and have the potential for more jump scares.
There is LIMTIED AVAILABILITY each night- 12 total time slots will be available.
Friday, October 20th 6PM-11PM Start Times
Saturday, October 21st 6PM-11PM Start Times
*in the event of a sellout Friday and Saturday, additional times may be added Thursday, October 19th at the discretion of the Opera House Staff.
- No groups larger than 8 people will be allowed to participate.
- Each group will be assigned a friendly ghost guide that can provide hints and help as is necessary.
- Due to the nature of the mystery, this event is geared toward an audience ages 10 and above. There will be no price breaks for children. No children under the age of 10 will be permitted to attend.
- All team members must arrive 10 minutes before their assigned starting time. If your team is late past the 10 minute grace period, your group will miss vital information. Being late only cuts down on your time to enjoy and solve the game. If you should arrive late resulting in reduced game playing time, you will not be issued a refund.
- The storyline is completely fictional, original to the imaginations of the Opera House staff, and is not based on truth, even though elements of it are historically accurate.
- Phones are permitted, (i.e. flashlight) however, please refrain from using them to solve puzzles along the way. While we realize some of the puzzles will be challenging, we encourage you to work as a group, it’s much more fun this way!
- Under no circumstance will anyone be allowed to touch our actors or volunteers for any reason.
- DO NOT FORCE THE PROPS TO MOVE, UNLOCK, OR OPEN. If they do not give when you attempt to undo the puzzle, try solving it a different way. Do not yank, tug, pull, or break any prop in order to move forward in the storyline. Ghost guides will be able to help after a predetermined amount of time is spent attempting to solve the puzzle.
- There are no weapons allowed on the premises, as the Opera House is owned and operated by the City of Uvalde, and is government property.
- ALL WEAPONS USED BY THE ACTORS ARE PROPS.
- CAN BE MADE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE — If you cannot use the stairs for any reason, we will need to know in advance to make necessary changes to the game so that all team members can participate.
Groups must cancel on or before Monday, October 2nd to receive a refund, less processing fees. Partial refunds at the discretion of the Opera House Manager.